Tuesday, December 25, 2007

XMAS EVE 2007

Xmas Eve~

Now its 3.00am and i cant sleep. So i came to update my blog. We had a party on Xmas Eve. Well, let's start from early in the afternoon..I woke up around 11.30am. Then, without having breakfast and lunch, i go to clean up my room, the living room and master room. I just drank two glasses of water that time. After that, i eat fried rice and curry chicken around 4+pm. Then, continue to do the cleaning. After that, decorating the Christmas tree again. Then, i took my shower to get ready for the party.

All relatives and friends are arrived at 7+pm. Then, the party's started. Well, the menu for the party are curry chicken, fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, ka chiang ma, grilled chicken, fried sausages, fried bee hoon and satay. Actually got lamb shoulder in the menu. But then, my mom didnt took it out from the freezer since there's alot of foods oledi. After that, chit-chatting with my friends. They all so noisy. haha! I hope they had fun during this Xmas Eve. Around 9pm, we had a exchange gift session in my room. Yup! They all hang out in my room instead of living room. Then, Yi Foong left around 9.30pm because she got another party to attend. Then, we go for second round again. They said they wan to eat agar-agar, so we go to dining room to eat for second round. After that, clean up, den sent my friends home. Actually we plan to go to mcd to eat Cornetto McFlurry tonight. But then, seems like we're too full oledi, den we just cancel our plan. Save the plan for next time then..Went back home around 11+pm. Then, i eat for the third round with my sis...Oh no!!! Im getting fat soon..btw, im losing 1kg oledi..but then, after the third round, sure will gain 1 kg back..SIGHSSS!!!

All of my friends said the foods for tonight are very yummylicious especially my dad's fried rice and mom's sweet and sour chicken and curry chicken as well..Thumbs up for dad's, mom's and sis's cooking..Anyways, Merry Christmas to my family and friends. Also, those who read up my blog..hehe~ May God Bless You All.

Hugs~ for you guys as a gift of Xmas...Teehee~

-end-

No comments: