Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

This is the first post of the year 2008. Everyone said it is a good year. But i don't think so. I fall sick on New Year. First day some more..Gosh!!!! Actually is on New Year Eve. hehe~ Last night went to countdown at Lounge2 with a bunch of my sister's friends. Before that, i had my dinner with my family at Ah Tao's Seafood Restaurant. After finished our dinner, then me and my sis headed off to Yvonne's house for a small small party. Just 5 of us only. I didn't eat much because I'm quite full already. They all going to countdown at Lounge2. My sis bring me home to dress up first because i didn't know that they going to countdown.. hehe~ After that, we reach there around 10+ almost 11pm. And know what, IT'S RAINING!!!! what a waste!! GRrrRrr~ We had to ran down without using an umbrella. We almost all wet. Adui~~~ But my sis's friend haven reach there yet. So we wait for her for a quite awhile. Then, the party started. Well, i've met my ex-schmate. Her name is Gladys. She quite surprise when she see me joining them or mayb shocked? hehe~ Also, one of my net friend. His name is dwin. We just met once. That was years ago. We party until around 1.30am. That time it rain heavily. We cant go inside the car. So we stay with the bloggers awhile. After awhile, den one of the blogger got umbrella, so he help us. Btw, i dun even know all the blogger's name..

Today, i went out with my friends. Actually i need my friend's help to show me the way to Shuk Hui's house. I wanna give the books to my friend before school reopen. After that, we went to eat sunny hill's ice cream. Quite a lot of ppl there. Then, sent them back home. My mom ask me to go and take the photo of my sister at Tabuan Jaya and also photostating 10copies of rendang recipe. Lotsa cars there and there's no parking space. Turn few round, at last i stop at the side and went down to take the photo first. After that, went home and had my "lunch". Nothing special for new year. Everyone have their own new resolutions. But i dun have or mayb i dowan any resolution? This is just because my resolution always never been fulfilled by me. hehe~

Ok la, since everyone have a few resolution of the year, so, i wanna copycat them too..hiaks hiaks..
  1. I want my family members always in a good health and lead a happy lifestyle.
  2. I want to lose weight and get a healthier body. My health and body not really good in condition because didnt get enough nutrients. My diet plan is on the wrong way actually. That's why i fall sick easily.
  3. I plan to furthering my studies.
  4. Wanna get new clothes, shoes, etc on new year
  5. Wanna earn enough money during this long long holiday before i start taking vocational course.
  6. I wish to get a new phone by this year [this never be fulfilled by me =( ]
  7. Or maybe get a partner by this year?? haha~
That's all for my 2008 resolutions.

I wanna share about my past of the year 2007. I have good and bad time during that year. For the bad time, i had some friendship problem in school. Also, i always got a bad result during the exam. For the good time, i make some good relationship with my classmates. We hang out together on special occasion such as Hari Raya and so on. We had such a great time together no matter in class or outside the sch. Time flies so fast and now it's the beginning of the year 2008. Memories in 2007 are always remains and i keep it as a history.

Apart from that, i created this blog is because i wanna record the things i've done throughout the day so that i can recall back when i read through all my blogs i wrote. I'm not a blogger anyways. hehe~ Anyways, that's all for the updates for today. Before i end up today's update, i wanna wish you all have a joyous and blessed New Year.

No comments: