Friday, January 18, 2008

Hrmf

Im fed up with the kids now..When the teacher is teaching, some of them are dreaming. When its time to do the exercises, they just say "i dunno..i dunno!" Grr~~ They keep on coming to ask me how to do it. I dun even know how to teach them. When they come to me, thats mean they asking for answers from me..ISHHHH~ When i scolded them, they cried in front of me..aiyo~~~Ask them read, they dont want to open their mouth. One of them cant even know how to read. My class is the best class amongs all the J3 classes. How can put in a not-good students in the best class..hmm~ this is all requested by their parents.

Today is a tiring day. I have to stay back at school until 4+pm. We need to decorate the school because CNY coming soon. Then come home, took my shower and go out pick my sis from work. After that, come home den start baking cookies. While making the dough, got mosquito bite my leg. Then my leg so itchy and i need someone to scratch it for me because my hands is oily. Then, i ask my sis to scratch it for me. Suddenly, my mom ask her to pour a glass of water for her. U know what she said? She said "Cannot ar...i'm helping tauke nio scratching leg ar..." ISH!~~ kek tiok~~

After a while, i received a phone call from my teacher. She ask me whether me or my sis can stay back at sch on monday o not to replace the afternoon assistant teacher's place. Then i told her im not sure yet. I said i'll give her the answer tonite. Then, i discuss it with my mom. I told mom that i will replace it so that my sis dun have to stay back in the afternoon. So, my sis can help my mom baking cookies at home. hehe~ My mom said ok, so i msg my teacher to tell her i agree to stay back on monday.

Im so so so sleepy right now. I'll stop here now. I'll update more later on..hehe~ Toodles..

No comments: