Sunday, October 17, 2010

one PRAISE is enough to make up my DAY

I always say I wanna start updating my blog but I NEVER DID~
SO, NOW I DID ^^
Today, both my baby and I feel very happy because we did very well in our presentation of the REPORT and our lecturer quite impressed with us and not to forget her praises for us..GOOD JOB, Babes <3
Well, her PRAISES brighten up our DAY..wooohooo~~
Our efforts always been paid off well whenever 3 of us works together and it's a last minute workout I say here..
We squeeze our brain to the maximum level to come out with a new set of questionnaire,
We think out ideas that never come out in the early days,
We think of some vocabulary and built them into sentences,
We correcting each other grammars,
These are all we did in few nights time, whereas other groups might done their assignment in the past one month.
Although there is ups and downs during the process, but we did manage it very well..I felt very lucky and glad to have friends like them. We accepts every mistakes, every comments, every harsh words that comes out from our mouth and everything with an open heart. I know 3 of us will surely feel very uneasy about it, but we manage to overcome this behavior peacefully *winks*
This is what we called true ASSIGNMENTS partners, work together till the end with a big SMILE ^^

*End of the post*
Stay tune for the next update ^^


No comments: