Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy monday ^^

Another update ^_^

I'm lack of sleep recently due to burning too much midnight oil on the report. I was thought that I can have a good rest last night. Who knows, a friend came to me for help regarding to the report. So, I have tried my very best to help him out. There's too many problems in his report. The questionnaire was totally wrong and the data collected hardly to be counted out. Therefore, I help him in constructing a new set of questionnaire again. Luckily I have an average to good english *proud* and he has lots of idea even though some of the them are totally OUT.

Yup, I have morning class at 8 today and my head and eyes felt extremely heavy. Anyways, I went to class with a blur face and a pair of puffy eyes T_T Oh ya, I nearly fell down when I climb up the staircase. Luckily I was holding my baby's right hand. The symptom of overly tiredness due to a lotssssssssssss of things to do in study life. Well, it's gonna come to an end of this semester and I'm waiting for my lovely december holiday to come ^^

These few days, I ateeee alotssssssss. My bodyshape has changed. I AM EXTREMELY SAD AND DISAPPOINTED LAA...
Why i can't be like a certain people who can eat alot, but their bodyshape just still nice? Ahh~ different people, different fate!!!
Last few nights before I slept, I was think of so many delicious foods that I want to make on this coming holidays.
~Pizza
~Sushi
~Banana cake
~Chicken pie
~Mushroom soup with garlic bread
~Butter cake
~Honey chicken wings
~lotss more.. :P

Also, I did a plan in my mind about foods that i wanna eat as well..hohoho~
~Jellyfish
~Ice kacang
~Belacan Beehoon
~Steamboat
~Korean foods
~Korean ice cream
~Kueh Chap
~Tomato Kueh Teow
~Sarawak laksa
~Rojak
~Ham bun
~Char Kueh
~Mee sua with wanton
~and lots lots more *drooling*

Be ready to face the FAT of all the foods and also, you all will see the different YVONNE in the coming semester..Hohoho~


*End*

No comments: