Tuesday, October 26, 2010

:( :(

I wish there could be someone call or sms me right at this very moment~
I wish there could be someone talk to me at this very moment~
I wish there could be someone to laugh with me at this very moment~
I wish there could be someone to chat with me at this very moment~
I wish and I wish and I wish...
Because I'm feel very lonely right at this moment!!!!
It's not because of roommate went back to hometown..
Is because I just not used to stay alone in this room..
All these while, since Year 1, there are people around me.. No matter during mid term holiday or study week, there surely be someone accompany me..But now~ NONE!!!!
Why? Where are they?
I feel that my friend circle is getting smaller and smaller..I wonder why?
I hardly find friends that really compatible with me..It hard, real hard!!!
Why is it so??

A post to fill up my loneliness :(

No comments: