Saturday, August 2, 2008

SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!

I'm in library now updating my blog. My tummy was crying for foods now..Ahh~~ But still, i still can stand of it...I dont want to waste my money to buy lunch in campus. I will eat later on in my room. Need to save since i'd bought a lot of instant noodles, biscuits and fruits. hehe~ So, no oily foods in the cafe for a few weeks..SAVE! *Dont tell mom about this. She gonna call up and scold me..*

I went to Perlis with my roomates and took lotsa pics..The pics will be up as soon as possible..There's alot of assignments need to be done. There's two assignment need to be hand in before mid-sem break.. Argh~~ two more weeks...sighs!! Gonna burn midnight oil liao..

Got sick these few days..Got sore throat, headache and cough..Now, still headache and this morning, my throat doesnt feel good and cough like hell..Grr! I hate it.

Nothing much to blog about since not really in a good mood now..hehe~

No comments: