Friday, August 22, 2008

Enjoyable holiday

I gained 5.5kg since i stepped my foot in Kedah..OH goddamit..Semester break end soon. Everyone coming back from their hometown soon. On this holiday, i really enjoy alot. We play, we eat and we study. Went to Alor Setar for thrice..First, went with my kl friend. Second, actually just send Mel and her friend to bus station, but we sun pian go to Tesco to bought some groceries and had our brunch at KFC. Third, we just went there yesterday. We went to Alor Setar Mall, Tesco and City Point. Bought something nice for my sis at the mall. Then we headed to Tesco for lunch. We had pizza and after that, we went for window shopping. After that, we went to City Point and bought one shirt there. Just cost me rm 12.90. Walk around and lastly, we had our tea time at Secret Recipe. Ordered Ice Blended White Caramel Mocha, Green Apple Kasturi, Ice Lemon Tea, 2 rO water, choc banana and capuccino cheese cake. Total up = rm 39++. Yesterday was my most happy day since i studied here. This is my first time i spent money like drinking water. until did not left any cents in my pocket. Had to ask Ah Yu to pay the bus fee for us..haha~ how embarassing it is..

I really feel so happy and enjoyable this week la. not to mention, i learnt new skill this holiday. Last two night, i locked myself outside my room. I left my key in the room and didnt know what to do..I asked my friend to help me. She taught me how to reopen the door if we left the key inside the room again..hehe~ Oh ya, i had lotsa fun on last two night. Friend invited me to Pasar Malam. Sold lotsa foods and stuffs. Just like sunday market. We had our dinner at one chinese stall. After dinner, we had our DURIAN...haha~ first time eating durian with friends..

I ate alot of junk foods recently. U know why? because i bought a lots of junk foods from Padang Besar. Since i wan to diet after the holiday, so i asked my friend to help me finish up all the junk foods before the break ended. Now, my foods only left quaker oat, nestum, everyday milk powder, cornflakes, jacob biscuits and instant noodle...I wanna sell off all my instant noodles.. who's the heck will buy my instant noodle? Its not maggie mee, or mamee or any other brand in the supermarket. I bought them at Padang Besar. It's from Thailand.

Assignments due soon. Exams coming very soon. IT paper is on Sunday. SPE is on Monday..Aduh~~ but i read half of them already.. All the best for me ya =) I'm in the reading room beside the library now. Using my friend's lappy to blog and chat as well..she being nice asking me whether i wan to online o not.. Thats all about my one week holiday. Will turn back to normal day just like what i always do before the holidays. hmmm!

No comments: