Saturday, August 30, 2008

Penang Trip AGAIN

This trip is specially organized by our hospitality class to replace our mid-sem exam. Just pay for rm 130 and I can get full mark for mid-sem exam. We stayed at Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel for 2 days 1 night. It is a 4-stars hotel. When i stepped my foot in that hotel, i thought it is a 3-stars hotel with a not-so-classy design that a 4 - 5 stars should have..When they told me it is a 4-stars hotel, my expression goes like this "wahh..is this really a 4-stars hotel? but, it doesn't look like one leh.."

*Day 1*
Our departure location is at the mall. The lecturer said the bus will be departed at 11.30am. BUT, the bus came around 12pm and departed at 12.45pm. Ahh!! Wasting time. The buses is not express buses but is BUS SEKOLAH. I tought they will rent express buses..who knows! Sigh! Reached at the hotel around 4.30pm and checked-in. What the hell, took about 3 or 4 hours to reached penang? If we use bus express, we will reach penang at around 2 or 2.30pm..After check-in, went to our room. The room was ok, quite big for 3 of us and quite comfy. Got to change our clothes and straight to the beach. I love beach so so much..but their beach was not really clean and the sand was quite rough..Our two lecturer went to play the water jet-ski. So, my friend and I really got interested of it. Thus, we played for 15 mins for RM 60. At first, some friend told us that 15mins for rm15..lol~ How can it be so cheap..duh~~ It's adventurous, its fun and its challenging..My first time playing it..First, i'm quite nervous because i don't even know how to swim..but what if i fell into the sea..hmm! This beach activity really worth the money we got to pay..

We had our bbq buffet dinner at Gaya Restaurant. Got lots of variety of foods. There are salad, rojak, mushroom soup, mutton curry, spaghetti, japanese tauhu, vegetable, bbq chicken wing, pepper steak and fish. For the desert, there are few types of cakes, fruits and agar-agar. Got abit of dissapointed with their services. Some of them not even smiling and show us their black face..Ahh~ Not even gave us a friendly feeling..hmm~~ Is this called as 4-stars services? I wonder.. After dinner, went for a walk at the beach for digestion..hehe! After a walk, we got nothing to do. I supposed to plan to go for a drink at the pub, but no one accompany since all of my friends are GOOD GIRL..Not like me, i went to pub for several times already.. hehe! In the end, went back to the room and have fun in DREAMLAND.. So boring, can?

*Day 2*
Woke up around 8am and got ready for breakfast. The buffet was awesome. I really love their pastry bread and danish bread. It was so yummylicious. I got to tried all the foods. I feel so bloated after i had the 5th round...One of the waitress served us with her black face..When she keep the plate for me, i say Thank You. But she answered "You're welcome" with an unwillingly espression...With a small voice that i cant even hear it and with a black face..After breakfast, went for a walk at the beach alone. All my friends went back to room already. Then, around 11am, there's a talk from the sales & marketing manager for about an hour.

Checked-out at 12pm. Waited for about 45mins to depart from Paradise Hotel to Queensbay. Queensbay is everyone's favourite shopping mall, i guess? It big, it long, can shop alot from there. There are so many brands in there. I enjoy shopping there till i felt reluctantly to leave the mall..I haven't shop enough la..Ah!! I bought one short from mng, one shirt from seed at padini concept and a pair of shoes from i don't know what brand is it. Leave the mall around 6.45pm. The road was jammed. We stucked in the jam for about an hour. Reached our DPP around 11.30pm. Took about 3hrs to reach again. Can u imagine how slow they drove the bus??

Gave a box of doughnut for my friends that i bought from Queensbay. Then, talk to her awhile. My room mate told me that our whole block are out of water supply..Then, I did not take my shower. I just use the wet tissue to wipe my sticky body. Then, went to dreamland..end of the day..LOL



*********************************
This morning, i got one disturbing call..I dunno know who is it..I dont know what shit he talking about...he cant even talk properly and I "kap" his phone call immediately..I think his mom did not teach him how to talk properly...damn him!!! After i kap his call, he call again and i reject the call. And the third time he call, i reject again..The forth, i let it rang..I dont bother about it because i was tooooo tired and sleepy and blur blur...So i dozed off again after that..What the fuck..Did his parents taught him that do not call and disturb ppl early in the morning or late at night? So damn irritating and RUDE!!!
This morning, there's no electricity at 9am..Also, there's still out of water supply and i went to other block to take my shower..So damn far, ok? hmmm...After showered, got changed and went for 2hrs ko-k class..the lecturer taught us how to do CPR and so on..Then, went for lunch with my friend at Subaidah..After lunch, came to library to online reading blogs and updating my blog..will off soon to bought my meal for dinner at Subaidah..
End this post now..Adios~~

No comments: