Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ahhh...I miss my holiday break =S

My day turn back to normal as usual again. I hate it a lot.. I dont like to stay with her in the same room. Argh~~ But this is the fact. I have to accept it even though i don wanna to. When she's around, the feelings around caused me feel so stressed up, make my whole life not enjoyable and very uneasy. Last night, i don wanna sleep with her. I went to sleep in my friend's room.

And my friend asked her

Friend : Do you mind Yvonne sleep in my room?
Her : Yeah! I'm mind of it...
Friend : Oh okay...

My friend told me that she asked her like this. So, i told her back that i dont even care about it.. Since she threated me like this before. I cant accept a friend like her...Even though my friend ask me to forget about it, be friend with her back again, tolerate with her..Then i told her that i cant even forget what she had done to me before..So, let her be la...I dont bother much about her ANYMORE!

So, she asked her friend to sleep with her..Now, i cant even stay in my room. Thats why, i came to the lab and update my-oh-so-deadly blog..LoL! I haven take my lunch yet...I'm on DIET..Will make a bowl of oat later for my lunch..hiaks hiaks..My target for this month is 4kg... I'm not going to take rice..I'll take oat, wholegrain nestum and melilea soya milk.. Strictly no rice and instant noodle for a month...see how many kg i will lose..

I'll stop here now...so sleepy+boring. Ah~~~ Cant wait for the next holiday..

No comments: