Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ahhhh~~~~~

Finally, i've finished typing out my assignment..hehe~ I'm getting bored of the life im having now. I wanna go home..I regretted choosing to study here. Yes, others might thought that im having so much fun here just because i can travel and shop all i want. Thats ridiculous. when "homesick" struck ur heart, u will know how i feel now..It far away from my home and family.. Ahh~~ Sometimes, i feel so lonely even though there are people around me...My heart is lonely all the time..People around me are always busy about their life and stuffs...I miss my besties..they know me the best..I cant find any besties here..I cant find any trusted friends. Mom's said it right..i wont get an easy life in other places. I had to live with others, sleep with others in one room. From that, i had to learn to be patient and tolerate with them..I cant do whatever i want and however i want that i used to be at home..Yea..i dont really like my roommate from Kelantan..But still, i still have to keep this hatred feeling deep inside my heart...

Due to that, I spent most of my time in campus and library..I dont want to go back to hostel just to face her and caused me in stress and tension. I really wanted to stop my studies and go back to hometown immediately and apply again for new uni that nearer to my hometown..But, that's impossible, right??? Ahhh~ When i miss home, i feel lonely. When im lonely, i call either my mom, sis or friends. So overall, my handphone is the best companion for me...

Dont wanna talk much. Im so hungry now...I just ate an apple this morning...So, till here then..

*Adios*

No comments: