Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tired + Sick + No mood to study =(

Exam is around d corner and yet im sicked..Got flu + sore throat + coughing abit..adui~ damn tiring ler..Owez got sicked when almost exam time..Luckily this time is only progressive exam nia..If STPM, die oledi..surely get straight F one.. I'm quite ok oledi after taken medicine compare to last nite. I din even take my dinner last nite and breakfast this morning. I dun have the appetite ler when im sick.. Hopefully can lose some weight ler..hiaks hiaks~ Just now, mom asked me whether wanna follow them to go Food Fair Festival or not..den i said im not going because sick ppl where got mood to go there..and also, sick ppl always look ugly one..look pale and tiring..I said i'll be going there next week..Lol~ with my friends. That's it for now..no mood blogging tho..toodles~ =P

No comments: