Friday, August 17, 2007

Boredom

My holiday for a week started today..It might be damn boring or enjoyable for me..This holiday suppose for me to do revision because the mock exam is on the 2nd week of September..Yet, my birthday is on the 19th September..What the hell? I always cant celebrate my birthday because it owez on exam time..sighs~! But still, i wanna celebrate it with my friends this year..I dun care whether it on exam o not..I hope my friends would celebrate it with me that time..I've plan to celebrate my bday at Ah Tao's Seafood Restaurant. But i might be changing my plan to there if there's only a few of my friends accompany me..Thats mean some of my friends would prefer study at home rather than celebrating my big day..It would ok for me because i wont force them to go if they dun even wanna go..

Today, my mood not going so smoothly..not so cheerful as usual..Im getting bored and desperate of my school life now..i dunno why also. Dont feel like going to sch until the actual day of examination. And some of the teachers are finished their syllabus oledi and since then, we only do more exercises and past year questions..How bored it is huh? I prefer study at home rather than going to school wasting my time for nothing..But, at home, cant guarantee i will do my revision la..hehe! This morning, as usual, first two periods is having geography 1. After that, me and CS was sharing about our recent life because there's something in our heart that we need to share with each other. After that, we felt so relieved! Then, we back to our class and they are playing cards. So, me and CS going to the toilet and back to the class again. After that, me and CS sat at the back and we view some pics at CS's hp and listen to some tvbs theme songs. After recess time, its our turn to play cards and i dun have the mood to play but i still play la because not enough player. We play until 10.35am den we went for geography 2. We just lepak around because we dun have any class to use and teacher not coming to teach also..what a boring day..Sch end at 11.45am and waited for my car until 12.15pm. It's a hot weather btw.

Went home, den straight away wash my hand and took one piece of chocolate. Was waiting for my sis to cook lunch..After lunch, go pang sai den after that, took a nap until 6 o'clock. Then took my shower, wipe the plates and cut the fruits [kiwi & mangoes]. Then, had my dinner and online till now..I was plan to do my homeworks but felt so lazy..Mayb later i'll do it.


-Sign out-
8.56pm

No comments: