Friday, June 15, 2007

Sighs! Sighs! Sighs!

Heys..sorry for the late updating ya ^^

I keep on watching video clips at www.youtube.com recently about Fahrenheit and Hana Kimi. So funny ler the video clips..If u guys wanna watch it, just watch the "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai [100% Entertainment]". I started to admire them is after watching the Hana Kimi or Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu. The genre of this drama is comedy & romance. This drama is worth to watch la..can release stress and can make u laugh out loud. But it will caused u dowan to study, just like me lo ^^

About my life recently,
Sch reopen this week oledi and everything is going smoothly and as usual, sit in class and start chit-chatting with friends lo. On the first day of sch, the teachers give back the test papers and i failed my sejarah 2 again..haih! But i pass my History 1 ler..Too bad, i still fail in this subject coz i done very badly in paper 2. At this moment, i only failed my history subject only..Luckily i done quite well in PA. hehe!

About last week, World War III happened. Well, i fight and quarrel with my youngest sister at home while my parents went out. Why it will happened? It is because of the television. Actually, i wanna watch Hana Kimi on 8tv and my youngest sis wanna watch channel AEC. But, that time, i took the remote control, so i switch to channel 18 lo. Then she ask me to switch back to channel AEC, but i refused to do so coz since i wanna watch Hana Kimi ba. See, im quite pu bo that time la..den, the war begun..She go and switch off the tv, this one nvm lo..den she act like orang gila like that and switch off the main switch..den i start beh song oledi den i shout at her..and she shout back to me. Then i more beh song and beat her up..so bad huh me? den, what happened next? sure she balas balik la..den i shout at her again since she so rude at me all this while..I always bersabar all this while but u guys noe lar, everyone patience has the limits, rite? Then, she went into her bedroom and "piang" the door damn loud den i just ignore her lo..I know she soooo beh song me liao and came out from the bedroom and went to the kitchen..U guys noe what she doing?? She go and kick the refrigerator bo..Dont u think she is mad and need to send her to the mental hospital??? Then, i feel that her action is damn rude, so i went to the kitchen and shout at her again..den she shout at me damn loud..SO RUDE!!!!!! Then, i lost my temper and i SLAP her once!!! Then, she sat on the floor and cry, and ask me why i slap her? Then, i answer her "because you're too rude!!!" Thats y slap her..Then, my eldest sis came, and ask me y i slap her and she stand on her side..Of course i more beh song la..Den i get the car key and drove out coz have to calm down ba..Go makan angin for awhile. Then, back home and mom ask me what is happening...then i just kept quiet because i noe she will stand on her side one ma..if she do so, what for i want to tell out everything again..Explain it also no use since they all put the blame on me...so i decided to kept my mouth shut lo..
When there's someone being rude to me, i will always have hatred feelings towards them..After being rude to me, I wont treat you nicely anymore...So, want me to respect you den show ur respect to others first especially to those who are older than you..

Wanna know her attitude towards me??
Well, i sabar with her so long liao..When i talk to her "softly and gently"[i mean i didnt raise my voice], she reply me with her giant voice..is this a way to talk to the elders?? She have to bear in mind that im her sister leh..she should respect me although she beh song me o wad..When she need help from me or others, she will act like a bitch pleasing ppl..but when she didnt need you, she throw you aside..what the hell!!! She used to act like this infront of my mom. U know what, she being rude to my parents as well, not only me..sometimes she shout at my mom if my mom done something wrong o what..and she likes to complains about the meals that my mom prepared..if she dont like to eat, dont eat lar..why must complain so much?? this really pissed me off when she being rude infront of my parents but i still be patient la..I know my dad wanna give her a lesson but he just bersabar..i'll wait and see which day my dad will give her a lesson..

Now,
We two are just like an enemy..But, who cares??? I don't like her all this while..She act like a bitch nowadays after the war ended especially infront of me..but cold war still in progress..BUT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN in this...she want to be like watever she want, let she be lar..who cares, right?? You want me to treat u nice back, wait slowly la...although we are sister..My hatred feelings towards her always remain...
Sighz, dowan to think of it nymore..this will make me hate her even more..LOL!!

On 14 June 2007 [night time],
Went to school as usual la..nthg much happened tho..Reach home den have a change and straight away go to bed coz i just slept for 4hrs only the previous night..Wanna know what im doing? Of course watching video clips lo..haha! Then, woke up at 6+ pm and took my shower..After that, i have my dinner coz i din take my lunch so feel sooo hungry..After dinner, den online for awhile..On 8pm, i ask my younger sis[not youngest sis, ok??] accompany me to stationary shop and help me to photostate my things awhile..Den, i ask her to tell the tauke nio that we will get the photostated things 30mins later..Then, at 8.50pm, i go and get it..then me and sis go makan angin awhile lo coz we gonna pick up my elder sis at college at 9.30pm..So, while makan angin, my sis said she wanna eat something and ask me what to buy at that time..Den i think of open air sio bee and bun..so i drive her there and she went down to buy 2 red bean buns and 1 packet of soya bean..then we share share lo ^^ that time oledi almost 9.30pm and i rush back to ftms and pick my sis..know what, there's police checking that time at Chonglin Park and got traffic jam again..You know what? the police suddenly stop my car den i start to shiver coz i dunno why he stop my car..who knows, i didnt switch on the light..sighs!!! Before that, the car beside my car got give signal to my sister that my car light didnt switch on but she dunno ler..she tot that person disturbing her ba..den when reach the police checking point, the police suddenly stop my car lo..haihs!! really scare me off..i drove all the way from open air without the light switched on..swt!!! I reach ftms at 9.40pm..and went home lo. Then, wait for my turn to online coz my sis is using the pc that time..hehe!!

So, update till here then... Now oledi 1.41am [15 June]..wanna sleep soon lo..gudnitess^^

No comments: