Friday, June 1, 2007

Days without parents....

My parents and youngest sister went to Miri on Tuesday afternoon. They went there only for a week and will be back on next Tuesday [05/06]. From that day onward till next Tuesday, I'll be an independent girl. Actually, not really independent tho..I still depend on my two elder sister at home..hiakz hiakz!

On Tuesday's night, we having dinner at Seoul Garden and we spend rm40 for our dinner that time. The foods there okok only la..The Korean tauke weird weird one o..suddenly come to our table while we're eating o~ Make us felt paiseh nia..adui! Lol! On Wednesday nite, we had our dinner with grandma at Ah Tao Restaurant. The foods there not bad or can say it will satisfied ur taste. If u guys wanna go there, must order their butter sotong and ang sio pork ribs o~ hehe! After dinner, sure went home lo..and watch tv..nthg i can do besides watching tv..damn bored! Mom did call my sis on that nite o and warn us not to eat at outside nymore..lolx! da outside foods so unhealthy and very the expensive also leh..=P On Thursday afternoon, we went to Tempayan Restaurant. The restaurant not like b4 oledi..getting worst..they wrote da menu of the day on a blackboard leh..there's no menu book anymore..teruk, kan?? *big sighs* And then ar, they need to take a long time to serve us the drinks leh..we only ordered two cups of green tea and one sprite ler..dunno what makes them so hard to make these drinks..adui!! But they serve the foods in big portion ler..2 persons share 1 plate of fried rice..Anyways, we leave the place around 2pm. At nite, sis cook at home d..no eat outside le..

And about today, i woke up at 9am and took my shower and get ready to go out. We went to Choice Daily at first because my sis wanna buy some groceries for tomoro's bbq nite..After that, we decide to have our lunch lo..Sis ask me where to eat den i reply her "anything la.." This is because i dowan to make lotsa decision ba..lol~ den she ask for da second time again..den i reply her "erm..we go to eat pork rice then.." When reach there, it CLOSE!!! Damn!! haha.. den my sis suggested to eat fast food at the back shop of Secret Recipe..but it close also..den we end up having lunch at Tun Jugah Food Court. I've ordered Claypot Chicken Rice..damn "delicious" until cannot put into ur mouth one..regretting because ordered this dish..my lunch spoiled!!!! I tot it quite nice because there's lotsa ppl ordering it..Next time cannot copycat ppl liao..sighs!! After lunch, we went for a walk at the shopping complex lo coz too full oledi..hehe! Noe what, i saw a terrible black Indian guy working at Maxis Telecommunication Co. leh..Actually he is my net friend la..lolx! I dun like him so i say him like this..hehe! After that, we went home liao..I straight away online lo and Doreen sent over the pictures to me..luckily i got online, huh? hehe! Online until 4pm, i go hunt for foods..damn hungry that time..i steamed one big pao and shared with my sis..I eat while watching tv..after that, i check the refrigerator whether there's anything to cook for tonight's dinner o not..luckily got xiao bai cai and tortoise bean..den after watching tv, i wash the vegetables and my sis took over the cooking session..So, we had tortoise bean, xiao bai cai and corn soup with eggs for our dinner. About the xiao bai cai ar, like "beh sek" aneh..lol! still got the greenish taste o..But anyways, that's our dinner...

After dinner, sure will stand up for 30mins ler coz too full oledi..den i online again and send the pics to Yvonne Ng. Then, i terus online again..hehe! This is about my days without parents...

No comments: