Friday, July 31, 2009

Short update,,,

Finally i clicked "NEW POST". I always wanted to updating my dead blog but ended reading other ppl's blogs rather than posting up all the nonsense things in this useless blog of mine..

I really feel so stressed up for the past few weeks. Nothing going smoothly since the new semester has started. What's kept me thinking is all about the DAMN STUPID PC FAIR. I hate it sooooo much..But now, it's all over thanks to H1N1 disease..Because of this, the university has declared one week holiday. All the classes and activities has been cancelled.

The holiday is almost comes to the end now. Actually, I planned to go back Kch few days ago. Everyone is making me worry and asking me to leave the uni immediately. DUH~~ At first, i listen to them and went to the airport. I almost buy the ticket that cost me rm 600 for one way. DAMN IT. Luckily i didnt buy it..Even though I'm so "RICH", doesnt mean that i need to spend the money on that ridiculous cost of tickets. Then, i took taxi back to uni again. Rm100 wasted!! Heart pain betul......

I had instant noodles almost everyday and now for this whole week. And now, when i think of instant noodles, i feel like puke-ing..I WANNA EAT RICE LA~ If i have instant noodles for my meal continually, i'll be bald in no time..Can i have a proper meal by now onward? Mummy, cook for me, please......

Roommates are coming back soon. My baby will reach here by 6 or 7pm tomoro, i guess? Miss her so much now..The whole hostel will be so noisy as usual starting tomoro onwards.

Next update will be posting about my hatred towards someone...I'M TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I NEVER HATE A PERSON TO THE MAX.

No comments: