Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blogging at McD

AHHHhhHHhh~~~HOMESICK feeling is strucking my heart now.. im so SLEEPY right now..I miss my smelly bed and pillow now. I hate staying overnight at the airport. NO MORE NEXT TIME. My next flight is at 7am later..I cant sleep because i need to watch over all my luggage and most importantly my lappy. I just had my supper around 2am just now..I just sent a sms to my sis saying that i forgot to bring along my tooth brush. SWT! How am i gonna brush my teeth? Grr. I just remembered after i had my supper. Isnt that funny? suddenly think of my tooth brush..LOL!

Later,

Reach uum, put my luggages aside, change my clothes and rush to class. Oh~ i guess im gonna be a super energetic girl for today huh? Without any restless sleep for the entire night, still got mood to attend all the classes? Ugh~ unbelievable..this is the first time i done this for my entire life..

This is so called as UNIVERSITY LIFE...

No comments: