Wednesday, January 28, 2009

bored + sleepy

I just got to know that i don't have mid-semester exam after the holiday. I just got the quiz for process writing on the 4th February. I need to rush for the class right after i reach UUM around 9am. I will fall asleep soon or might be dont have the mood to do the quiz. I might fail the quiz, i guess? So, what's the point i change my flight ticket just to take the quiz? hmmm..... But, its alright. I can meet my white horse prince in the class after all.. hehe~~ *kidding*

Assignments are pilling up..Ah~~ I've got really headache of them even though all of them are group assignments. I prefer sitting for exam rather than doing all these assignments. I've planned to do my assignments during this holiday, but i did not doing any of those assignment yet. I guess you people know why..

No comments: