Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sighs~ Y she is like that?

I slept at 1 almost 2am this morning. When i almost sleep in, i heard my sis keep on vomiting. Eww~ And this morning, know what, my mom saw something gross near the shoe rack. Then, my mom asked everybody, "what is that thing?" Then, she go and ask my sis, "what is that? r u vomited last night?" she denied. She said "what thing? i dunno. i didnt vomit last night leh." Then, my mom go for her the second time, "did u take alcohol last nite? then must be u vomited last nite. u better go and clean it up." After that, i quickly jumped out from bed and look at the thing that she vomited last nite. It was gross. REAL GROSS. When i see it, it make me think about the Rhema kid who vomited in class last month.

I keep on thinking, y she denied it? Even my younger sis knows that she vomited last nite. Izzit she lying to mom or she is blur and forget what she have done when she drunk? Oh well, if she keep on like this, i wont hang out with her anymore. Also, she likes to hangout with my friends too. She will caused me banned from going out at night with my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.