Friday, July 20, 2007

Forgive & Forget

I didnt blog for quite ago ya due to my laziness to blog..haha~! Actually, not im lazy la..just the time not allow me to do..a fren asking me "why so long dun have new updates from you?[altho different sentence yet same meaning =D]" Sorry Phoebe coz caused u waiting for my new updates. Hehe~

Recently, i stay back at sch for doing my revision because i dowan to do my revision at home. This is because there's so many things that attract me not to study [computer, tv, my bed & etc]. Well, hope the time i've sacrificed will turn into what i want in return. STPM coming soon. Yet, there's alot of things to revise again. 6 thick books only for 2 subjects [history & geo] for me to revise..do u guys think i can finish up all those books? cannot rite? haha~ Yet, i still have to re-sit my MUET in the yr end again..sighz~! Form 6 life quite stress rite? i know, Uni or college life even more stress. Life is like that one lar..I understand one..lolx~!

I had a friendship problem again..Dunno y this kind of problem keep on coming towards me? =( Well, i hope i can overcome this problem..I try my very best to settle it down by monday onwards..all the best for me *winks*

Anyways, my update until here only..
[p/s : Phoebe, happy reading ya although it quite short la..haha]

No comments: